College for Kids FAQs
What is College for Kids doing in response to COVID-19?
- Camp operations will be informed by guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Maryland Department of Health, the Washington County Health Department, and Hagerstown Community College. COVID-19 protocols and procedures are subject to change without notice. Be sure to review the most recent COVID procedures here, or our most recent Parent Handbook.
Where do I go on campus?
- Parents sign campers in and out at their classroom. On Mondays they are signed in at the lobby of their building; all other days they are signed in directly at their classrooms. Classroom locations are listed on the College for Kids Schedule.
- View or download a campus map.
Can my child buy lunch on campus?
- A limited menu is available from the Hilltop Grill. Lunches from the Hilltop Grill must be ordered online through BiteHeist by 10 AM to ensure camp staff are available to deliver meals to campers in their classroom. Click here to view the menu.
How can I find out about unexpected closings?
- Please sign up for HCC text alerts. Stay up-to-date on campus closings, weather-related delays, or campus emergencies. Register to receive the alerts at hagerstowncc.edu/alert.
What is the refund policy?
Learn more about what your child can expect during camp and find answers to your questions in the College for Kids Parent Handbook.
All Health and Student forms will be collected by CampDocs. Please make sure you provide a valid email address when registering for a College for Kids course. Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive an email from CampDocs within a few days of registering, please email email@example.com.
Note: CampDocs recommends using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge. All forms must be completed two weeks prior to camp. Students may be dropped without a refund if documents aren't completed.
- Review the parents’ handbook and save a copy to your computer for future reference.