Parent Handbook

click to view complete parent handbook

Learn more about what your child can expect during camp and find answers to your questions in the College for Kids Parent Handbook.

All Health and Student forms will be collected by CampDocs. Please make sure you provide a valid email address when registering for a College for Kids course. Check your inbox for an email from If you do not receive an email from CampDocs within a few days of registering, please email

Note: CampDocs recommends using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge. All forms must be completed two weeks prior to camp. Students may be dropped without a refund if documents aren't completed.