HCC CFK volunteers are positive, dedicated people with a desire to learn and teach. Volunteers reap the benefits of contact with the community college through personal interaction, job experience, and college preparation. They contribute to HCC's goal of making the College a learner-centered, accessible, lifelong learning institution dedicated to student and community success.
- Assist instructors in the classroom
- Eligible to earn up to 40 SSL hours per week
- Volunteers Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Minimum age of 13
Monday Morning Volunteers
- Helps parents sign in students
- Volunteers Mondays only, 7:30 to 9:30 AM
All volunteers will be required to complete a daily COVID pre-screening, including having their temperature taken upon arrival.